Already included with your Diners Club Card
Travel insurance with family coverage
Optimum insurance coverage in the event of a loss for an unlimited number of trips each year.
Extended family coverage for you and your relatives.
– Cancellation charges
– Travel interruption and travel assistance
– Travel delays
– Baggage (theft or damage)
– Treatment costs and medical assistance
– Collision damage waiver (CDW)
The difference in price is refunded if, after making a purchase with your Diners Club card, you find the same item at a lower price at another retailer in Switzerland.
Purchase Protection Insurance
45-day coverage against robbery, theft, destruction of or damage to in-store or online purchases made worldwide.
Legal Protection Insurance
Assists in disputes related to purchases made anywhere in the world or on the Internet.
Hole-in-One (only for Diners Club Golf Card)
Celebrate your performance fittingly and receive up to CHF 700.
Covid-19: useful information
I have booked a travel and cannot leave or return due to Covid-19. What should I do?
Travel cancellation: contact the operator (tour operator, travel agency, airline, etc.) and request cancellation. If the travel cancellation is not accepted, ask for a written confirmation.
Travel assistance: If you cannot return to Switzerland, please contact:
– Following the current restrictions: the Swiss Embassy or Consulate where it is currently located or the FDFA Helpline.
– For medical problems: the emergency number of Allianz Global Assistance (+41 44 283 34 48).
For more information, please consult the Allianz Global Assistance FAQ at the following page https://www.allianz-assistance.ch/it/aiuto-servizi/contatto.