Already included with your Diners Club Card
Optimum insurance coverage in the event of a loss for an unlimited number of trips each year.
– Cancellation charges
– Travel interruption and travel assistance
– Travel delays
– Baggage (theft or damage)
– Treatment costs and medical assistance
– Travel liability
– Collision damage waiver for vehicle rentals (CDW)
Travel Accident Advantage
Worldwide insurance coverage against travel accidents for the entire duration of the travel.
Legal Protection Insurance (for Diners Club Corporate Card only)
Assists in disputes related to purchases made anywhere in the world or on the Internet.
Covid-19: useful information
I have booked a travel and cannot leave or return due to Covid-19. What should I do?
Travel cancellation: contact the operator (tour operator, travel agency, airline, etc.) and request cancellation. If the travel cancellation is not accepted, ask for a written confirmation.
Travel assistance: If you cannot return to Switzerland, please contact:
– Following the current restrictions: the Swiss Embassy or Consulate where it is currently located or the FDFA Helpline.
– For medical problems: the emergency number of Allianz Global Assistance (+41 44 283 34 48).
For more information, please consult the Allianz Global Assistance FAQ at the following page https://www.allianz-assistance.ch/it/aiuto-servizi/contatto.